Clemco Sandblaster 3CUFT with 1" piping. Comes with HP respirator and accessories
Field-portable, medium-duty, industrial, single-chamber blast machine rated at 150 psi working pressure. Model 1648 has 1-inch piping and holds 3 cubic feet of media (300 lbs expendable, mineral abrasive). This unit is equipped with FSV abrasive metering valve and remote controls. Complete system includes coupled hose, nozzle, supplied air respirator, and many accessories.
High-performance, versatile blast cleaning system removes contamination, corrosion, mill scale, and coatings from most surfaces. Produces a uniform surface texture, and creates a surface profile to increase bonding for coatings.
Model 1648 holds 3 cubic feet of abrasive providing 15 minutes of blasting at 100 psi with a No. 6 (3/8-inch) nozzle.
Requirements for Operation
These items are required but not included with this equipment:
• Clean, dry, compressed air of sufficient volume to maintain desired pressure at the nozzle. Refer to Air Consumption Chart in Blast Off 2 booklet (publication stock no. 09294).
• Minimum of 50 psi needed to close the pop-up valve and pressurize the blast machine.
• OSHA-required remote control system that interrupts blasting if operator should lose control of the nozzle when blast machine is pressurized.
• NIOSH-approved, type CE, supplied- air respirator.
• Grade D breathing-air supply as defined by Compressed Gas Association Commodity Specification: G-7.1 (Refer to www.cganet.com).
• Abrasive blast media specifically manufactured for abrasive blasting and appropriate for your application.
• Appropriate blast suit, work boots, hearing and eye protection.
Description of Operation
The operator controls blasting from a remote control handle at the nozzle. Pressing the handle starts blasting; releasing it stops blasting. The blast machine contains abrasive and meters it into the compressed air stream.
Approvals and Certifications
Blast machine pressure vessel built to American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) specifications for 150-psi working pressure. Vessel is hydrostatically tested and National Board-certified.
• Field-portable, industrial-quality blast machine manufactured to ASME code.
• Industrial-quality valves, piping and fittings designed to maximize air flow and minimize energy required to operate the system.
• FSV abrasive metering valve maintains smooth, consistent, adjustable media flow.
• State-of-the-art NIOSH-approved respirator with DLX comfort-fit suspension.
Please contact us for current pricing and availability.